Convenience open/close function
The convenience open/close function allows you to open and close the windows and tilting panorama roof* with the remote control key.
You can select which windows are opened in the settings on the sound system or MMI.
Convenience open function
– Press and hold the unlocking button on the remote control key until all the windows have reached the desired position and the tilting panorama roof* is open.
Convenience close function
– Press and hold the locking button on the remote control key until the windows and the tilting panorama roof* are closed ⇒ .
Convenience close function with advanced key
– Touch and keep your hand in contact with the locking sensor on the door handle until the windows and the tilting panorama roof* are closed.
The electric blind is opened and closed together with the tilting panorama roof*.
• Take care when closing the windows and the tilting panorama roof*. Careless or uncontrolled use can cause injuries.
• For safety reasons, you should only use the remote control open and close functions within about 2 metres of the vehicle. To avoid injuries, always keep an eye on the windows when pressing the button to close them. The windows and panorama roof stop moving as soon as the button is released.