Storing and recalling settings
The switch must be in its down position (pressed in) before you can store and recall the desired settings.
– Adjust the driver's seat as required.
– Adjust both exterior mirrors.
– Press and hold the SET button. At the same time press one of the recall buttons for at least a second.
– Then release the buttons. The settings are now stored on the selected recall button.
– If the driver's door is open, press the desired recall
– If the driver's door is closed, press and hold down the desired recall button until the programmed settings are reached.
A tone will sound and the diode in the SET button ⇒ fig. 73 will light up to confirm that the settings have been stored.
When you lock the vehicle the current settings are automatically stored and assigned to the remote control key. However, the settings assigned to the remote control key will not overwrite the settings stored on recall buttons 1 and 2. The settings stored on the recall buttons can be called up at any time. When you unlock the vehicle, the settings assigned to the remote control key are recalled automatically.
If your vehicle is also driven by other persons using your remote control key, it is advisable to store your personal settings on one of the recall buttons. You can then recall your own settings at any time simply by pressing the corresponding recall button. When you lock the vehicle these settings are then stored automatically and assigned once again to the remote control key.
• For safety reasons, never recall seat settings when the vehicle is moving - this could lead to an accident.
• In an emergency the recall function can be stopped at any time by pressing the switch, or by briefly pressing any of the recall buttons.