Changing bulb for turn signals
The bulb is secured in the bulb carrier with a bayonet fastener.
– Remove the headlight.
– Take off the rubber cap (small cover) and remove the bulb carrier.
– Lightly press the defective bulb into the bulb carrier, then turn it anti-clockwise and remove it.
– Do not touch the glass part of the new bulb with your bare hands, use a cloth or paper towel instead.
– Fit the new bulb, pressing it into the bulb carrier, and turn it clockwise as far as it will go.
– If necessary, use a cloth to remove any fingerprints from the glass part of the bulb.
– Insert the bulb carrier into the headlight.
Ensure that the rubber cap is seated correctly so that no water can enter the unit.