Installing bulb carrier
The bulb carrier is easy to install.
Fig. 260 The retaining clip for the bulb carrier has a guide pin
– Insert the bulb carrier into the rear light. Make sure you
hear the retaining tab ⇒ fig. 260 A click into place.
– Position the retaining clip B so that the guide pins C are located in the recess on the retaining clip, and tighten the nut D.
– Fit the cover back in the interior trim so that it engages.
– Put the screwdriver back into the tool kit.
– Make sure that all bulbs for the rear lights are working.