Replacing the battery for the remote controlkey
Remote control key: Removing the emergency key
Remote control key: Removing the battery carrier
– Press the release button A
– Pull the emergency key B out of the remote control key.
– Press the release catch A. 30 on the battery carrier and at the same time pull the battery carrier out of the remote control key in the direction of the arrow.
– Insert the new CR 2032 battery with the “+” symbol facing downwards.
– Slide the battery carrier carefully into the remote control key.
– Insert the emergency key.
For the sake of the environment
Used batteries must be disposed of appropriately and must not be discarded with ordinary household waste.
The new battery must be of the same type as the original one (CR 2032).