You can use the electrical adjustment to set the position, angle and shape of the seat so that you can travel in a safe and comfortable sitting position.
Before adjusting your seat, please read and observe the warnings .
Adjusting contour of lumbar support
– Press the front or rear of switch A to increase or decrease the curvature of the lumbar support as required.
Adjusting height of lumbar support
– Press the top or bottom of adjuster switch A to move the lumbar support upwards or downwards as required.
Moving seat backwards or forwards
– Press switch B forwards or backwards.
Adjusting seat height
– Press switch B up or down.
Raising/lowering seat at front
– Press the front of switch B up or down.
Raising/lowering seat at rear
– Press the rear of switch B up or down.
Adjusting backrest angle
– Press switch C forwards or backwards.
Adjusting head restraint height
– Press switch C up or down.
Extending or shortening the thigh support
– Lift the control D below the seat cushion. The front seat cushion will spring
– Slide the seat cushion back to the desired position.
• Never adjust the driver's seat when the vehicle is moving - this could lead
to an accident.
• The electrical seat adjustment also works when the ignition is off and when the key is not in the ignition. To avoid accidental injuries, never leave children unattended in the vehicle.
• Be careful when adjusting the seat height. Careless or uncontrolled use of the height adjustment can cause injuries.
• Do not drive with the backrests of the front seats reclined too far as otherwise the seat belt and airbag could fail to restrain the wearer properly in an accident, possibly leading to injury.