Removing dust and dirt
– Moisten a cloth just a little and wipe down the seat covers.
– Moisten a cloth with lukewarm water or diluted methylated spirits.
– Dab at the stain. Start at the outside and work inwards.
– Dry the area you have cleaned with a soft cloth.
Do not use leather cleaning products on Alcantara seat covers.
You may use a suitable shampoo on dust and dirt.
Dust and grit in the pores and seams can have an abrasive effect and damage the surface of the leather. If the car is left standing in the sun for long periods, the leather should be protected against direct sunlight to prevent it from fading. However, slight colour variations will arise in normal use.
• Do not use solvents, wax polish, shoe cream, stain removers, leather cleaning
products or any similar products on Alcantara.
• To avoid damage, stubborn stains should be removed by a qualified workshop.
• On no account use brushes, hard sponges or similar utensils.
Seat belts should be looked after properly to ensure that they give the full protection.
– Keep the seat belts clean.
– For cleaning, use a mild soap solution.
– Check the condition of the seat belts at regular intervals.
Very dirty belts may not retract properly.
Make sure that the inertia reel seat belts are completely dry before allowing them to retract.
• Do not remove the seat belts from the vehicle to clean them.
• Do not use chemical cleaning agents on the seat belts, as this can damage the webbing. Ensure that the belts do not come into contact with corrosive fluids.
• If you find any damage to the belt webbing, belt fittings, the belt retractor or the buckle, the belt in question must be replaced by a qualified workshop.