After changing a wheel
What you must do after changing a wheel.
– Place the wheel with the defective tyre in the spare wheel well and secure
– Put the tools and the jack back in the luggage compartment.
– The inflation pressure of the newly fitted spare tyre must be checked as soon as possible.
– Have the tightening torque of the wheel bolts checked as soon as possible with a torque wrench. The correct tightening torque is 120 Nm.
– Have the flat tyre replaced as quickly as possible.
• If you notice that the wheel bolts are corroded and difficult to turn when
changing a wheel, they must be replaced before having the tightening torque checked.
• In the interest of safety, drive at moderate speeds until the tightening torque of the wheel bolts has been checked.