Removing bulb carrier
Boot lid: Opening the cover in the boot lid
Boot lid: Removing bulb carrier
The description for changing the bulb refers to the left rear light unit; in principle the same procedure applies to the right rear light unit.
– Check which of the bulbs is defective.
– Open the boot lid.
– Take the screwdriver out of the vehicle tool kit.
– Using the flat-blade side of the reversible screwdriver insert, carefully detach the cover cap, -arrows-.
– Using the screwdriver, unscrew the nut A in the anti-clockwise direction and remove the nut and the retaining clip B.
– Release the retaining tab C and remove the bulb holder from the light unit.
– Change the bulb