Load-through hatch with transport bag
You can use the load-through hatch and the removable ski bag to transport skis or other extra-long objects safely inside the vehicle without soiling or damaging the upholstery.
Rear seat: Cover of load-through hatch
Securing the ski bag with the centre seat belt buckle on the rear seat
– In the passenger compartment, pull down the centre rear armrest.
– You will then see the inside cover of the load-through hatch - pull the release catch downwards ⇒ fig. 90 -arrow- to fold the hatch down.
– Open the boot lid.
– Open out the ski bag and fill it with the items you wish to transport.
– Push the ski bag from the luggage compartment into the passenger compartment through the opening in the backrest ⇒ .
– Insert the fastening belt A, fig. 91 of the ski bag into the centre seat belt
– Pull the free end of belt C to tighten.
– Pull the ski bag towards the rear through the opening in the backrest.
– Close the cover of the load-through hatch in the passenger compartment.
– Fold up the ski bag.
The ski bag must be secured in place with the fastening belt after it has been loaded.
Allow the ski bag to dry before folding it up.