Switching off the cruise control system
Switching off temporarily
– Press the brake pedal, or
– Manual gearbox: Press the clutch pedal for a relatively long period, or
– Push lever A to position 2(click stop not engaged), fig. 134, or
– Drive more than 10 km/h faster than the stored speed over a period of more than 5 minutes.
Switching off completely
– Press the lever A to position 2 (click stop engaged), or
– Switch off the ignition.
The speed setting will remain stored after the system is temporarily deactivated. To resume the programmed cruising speed, release the clutch or brake pedal and pull the lever to position 1.
The stored speed will be deleted once the ignition is switched off.
Do not resume the programmed cruising speed if this is too high for the traffic conditions - this can cause accidents.