Instrument cluster display
Instrument cluster: lane assist switched on and in warning mode
Instrument cluster: lane assist switched on but not ready for warning
You can call up the display for the lane assist by repeatedly pressing the RESET button on the windscreen wiper lever. For more details refer to.
When the lane assist is switched on, two lines indicate the lane demarcations on the left and right of your vehicle.
Version A: Monochrome display
- • Solid red lines: The lane assist is switched on and ready to warn.
- • One red line flashing (left or right): The lane assist warns you before you cross the lane demarcation ⇒ fig. 160, A
- • Unfilled lines: The lane assist is switched on but not ready for warning ⇒ page 146, fig. 161, A Version B: High-resolution display
- • Solid white lines: The lane assist is switched on and ready to warn.
- • Solid red line (left or right): The lane assist warns you before you cross the lane demarcation, fig. 160.
- • Unfilled lines: The lane assist is switched on but not ready for warning ⇒ page 146, fig. 161.
Messages in the instrument cluster display
Should the lane assist be deactivated automatically, the indicator lamp in the instrument cluster will go out and one of the following messages will appear in the instrument cluster display:
Audi lane assist not available: currently no sensor vision
This message is displayed when the camera is no longer functional after the system has continuously failed to detect the lane markings. This can have the following causes:
- • The outside of the camera window, fig. 159 is dirty or frosted. Please remove dirt or ice from this area of the windscreen.
- • The inside of the camera window is misted up. In this case, please wait for the camera window to demist before switching on the lane assist system again.
- • Due to the conditions (e.g. snow-covered road) the system has not been able to detect the lane markings for a long period. Do not switch the lane assist system on again before the lane markings are discernible.
Audi lane assist currently not available
A temporary error is preventing the lane assist system from fully functioning. Try switching on the lane assist system again later.
Audi lane assist: system fault
The system should be checked by an Audi dealership or other qualified workshop.