Erasing the button programming
You can erase the complete HomeLink programming by pressing the two outer buttons.
– Switch on the ignition (do not start the engine).
– Press and hold down the two outer buttons until the indicator diode starts to flash, fig. 197.
– Then release the buttons.
After the programming of the HomeLink buttons has been erased, the system will return to the training mode and is ready to be reprogrammed at any time.
- • Programmed buttons cannot be erased individually.
- • For security reasons it is advisable to erase the programming of the HomeLink buttons prior to selling your vehicle.